A compact, lightweight RIB suitable for tender boat applications.
Tubes are made from 1100 dennier polymer fabric featuring welded seams which are extremely puncture resistant.
Mercury's Dynamic RIB range delivers the hull strength of a conventional boat with the exceptional stability of an inflatable in one extremely light package. Each model is manufactured with a vacuum injection technology process moulding the fibreglass hull and transom in one piece for incredible strength improved handling performance and durability.
Bonus Offer! Buy a boat cover for only $150 when you buy a Mercury inflatable valued at $249. Cover must be in stock.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Thermo-bonded (welded) seams
- Lightweight fibreglass hull
- 3 year warranty
- multiple air chambers for safety
- Semi-recessed air valves - self draining internal spring-loaded quick seal system with plug.
- Rounded end cones. Ideal for quicker planning with four stroke outboards eliminates water backwash and provides better stability
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes make ideal davit lifting points
- Durable grab rope
- Heavy duty rub strake
- Very popular tender model
- Complete with oars, bag, pump, seat and repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)