The all new Saltwater Terrova includes the all new category leading i-Pilot with Heading Sensor antenna, Bluetooth communication with a new larger screen remote, lift assist as well as a new look design. The new foot pedal with spot lock button is optional with this motor. Australia’s favourite Bow Mount motor just got even better!
Put your Minn Kota® trolling motor and Humminbird® fishfinder on speaking terms with i-Pilot® Link™. It delivers fully automatic boat control and the power to find store and revisit your most productive fishing spots and tracks. And you can take command of it all from either the remote or the fishfinder.
It’s less time positioning your boat and more time catching fish. Now we’re talking.
Delivery available Australia wide...
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- 55lb thrust
- 54" adjustable shaft
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with heading sensor
- New Spot-Lock Jog feature
- Salt and Freshwater use
- Heading Sensor
- Redesigned Foot pedal with New Spot-Lock Button (optional)
- Quieter Steering Motor
- Digital Maximizer
- New i-Pilot with new phone app using Bluetooth technology
- Lift-Assist Design
- 2 year warranty
- Follow The Contour. If you’re fishing at a certain depth i-Pilot Link can keep you on it automatically. With a LakeMaster SD card in your Humminbird i-Pilot Link will follow any contour you choose – in either direction – for as long as you want. Follow The Contour feature available only on i-Pilot Link enabled LakeMaster Digital GPS Maps.
- Contour Offset. Stay a set distance from a depth contour or the shoreline with Contour Offset. Just select the contour and how far away from it you want to stay. Link will keep you that far away from the contour as it navigates you along it so you can cast to your desired depth all day long.
- Spot-Lock for i-Pilot Link. Spot-Lock works like an electronic anchor to keep you within five feet of a fishing spot. Pick your spot and if you drift more than five feet away i-Pilot Link will trigger your trolling motor to take you back automatically. And if you want to return to a saved Spot-Lock later the Go To feature can take you back automatically.
- iTracks. Tracks are paths in the water (up to two miles long) that you can store and retrace whenever you want in either direction. If you want to return to an iTrack later use the Go To feature. It automatically takes you to the closest waypoint of your selected track then lets you retrace in either direction.
- Advanced AutoPilot for i-Pilot Link. Stay on any heading you choose with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Just set a heading by using your Humminbird cursor or pointing the motor head in the direction you want to travel. Then push a button and Link will keep you on that heading automatically – while compensating for wind waves current and side drift.
- CoPilot for i-Pilot Link. Take wireless command of speed steering and on/off from anywhere on the boat with the CoPilot functions on your i-Pilot Link remote.
- Cruise Control for i-Pilot Link. Entice fish with perfect bait presentation by using Cruise Control. Lock in your actual on-the-water speed and adjust it in 0.1 mile-per-hour increments.
- Go To. Return to your best Spot-Locks iTracks and Waypoints at the push of a button. Just select the spot or path you want to return to and Go To will trigger your trolling motor to take you back to it automatically.
- i-Pilot Link Storage. Store Spot-Locks Waypoints and iTracks either on the fishfinder or internally in the i-Pilot Link control head.
- i-Pilot Link Wireless Remote for Saltwater. i-Pilot Link’s wireless remote features a full-color LCD screen to display your current function user menus GPS signal strength prop status and battery state. Powered by a rechargeable battery the remote is waterproof and it floats. The i-Pilot Link system can learn multiple remotes for added flexibility.
- Two-Year Warranty. i-Pilot Link features Minn Kota's two-year warranty.