Introducing the FUSION STEREOACTIVE™ - the world's first purpose built watersport stereo. The STEREOACTIVE is engineered for the ruggedness of life on the water and tuned to deliver crystal clear music that enhances any activity.
This isn’t just a standard Bluetooth speaker, this is an IPx7 rated, water resistant portable watersport stereo that FLOATS! Featuring a unique FUSION PUCK mounting system that enables you to securely mount the stereo to any paddle board, kayak, canoe, dinghy or even jacuzzi.
The quality of the music is just as important as the durability of the design and it is for this reason FUSION’s expert sound engineers worked tirelessly on the Class-D amplifier, speaker drivers, internal volume and passive radiator system to deliver audiophile-quality music reproduction.
The dual 2.5” 40 Watt custom-designed directional speaker system and passive radiator, is perfectly tuned for powerful audio delivery. The long excursion directional speaker design delivers greater cut through in the outdoor environment and a more personal listening experience.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click ADD TO CART and enter your postcode.
- Dual 2.5” custom-designed directional speaker system
- IPX7 waterproof protection case that floats
- 20 hour battery life & 240v power chord included
- Available in 3 colours
- Multiple mounting options
- 40W Speaker system with large surface passive radiator
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- AM/FM radio with built-in antenna
- 2 preset keys for your favourite radio stations
- Fusion-Link control via Fusion app on Smartphone
- Class-D Amplifier
- Unprecedented sound quality
- 2 year warranty
- Digital signal processing
- USB MP3 playback with emergency phone charging
- 12 unique voice prompts (available in 5 languages) provide audio feedback
- Smartphone app control available
- Fusion Puck mounting system
- Optional Fusion ActiveSafe available
- Optional 12v car charger
- Optional Railblaza & Ram mounts