The Kraken 13.5 is an all-new option for paddlers looking to tackle big water. Based on The Kraken 15.5 platform, the 13.5 sheds some length for more maneuverability but with all the punch of its big brother. This kayak, just like the original, is designed for the most challenging paddling environments in the world and intended for the offshore kayak angler.
The new Kraken 13.5 is a boat shaped and built to accommodate those hitting the open water, in a nimble, smaller footprint, but still capable of big water management. It’s designed for punching through surf, handling rough offshore currents, swells, beach landings and those who desire ultimate performance and maneuverability while chasing those big pelagic fish.
Note - As this item is over 4m in length it will needed to be collected from your nearest freight depot as it cannot be delivered to a residential address. Please call 02 9745 5555 for details.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Rudder kit (not pictured)
- Elite Hi/Lo seat with adjustable trim and lumbar pad
- Bow and stern storage hatches
- Hinged centre hatch for rod storage
- Seven different areas of Yakattack tracks
- Multiple Ram and Flush Mount rod holders
- Tackle storage under seat
- Plano ammo-style tackle box
- Removable skid plate
- GoPro mount
- Adjustable foot rests
- Rear tank well
- Jackson drink bottle with holder
- Carry handles