This Cross Terrain Cart can be used with a arrange of canoes or kayaks and is constructed using high quality engineering plastics for ultra-high impact resistance.
The XT Cart is designed to be collapsible and packs down into small compact parts to fit into a kayak hatch so it doesn’t take up much room in your car or storage when not in use.
The puncture proof fibreglass reinforced nylon (FRN) wheels with thermoplastic rubber running strip reduces noise on hard surfaces and increases traction.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click ADD TO CART and enter your postcode.
- a chassis made from engineering standard plastic and stainless steel screws which is capable of carrying up to 70 kilograms in weight
- wheels made from puncture proof fibreglass reinforced nylon with thermoplastic rubber (TPR) running strips to reduce rolling noise on hard surfaces and and improve traction
- parallel rails with TPR contact points to cradle your craft and prevent sideways and lengthways slippage
- a high quality 38mm UV stabilised adjustable polyester strap to hold your craft firmly in place
- a swing out kickstand to hold the XT Cart upright while you load your craft onto it.