BREEZE FULL HP kayaks feature three high pressure chambers built with rugged Drop Stitch technology, pre-formed nose and tail sections.
It creates a very rigid, high performance kayak.
Top-of-the-range inflatable kayak with superior level of glide, good rigidity, plenty of space inside the cockpit for outings and exploration on all kinds of water, flat and rough.
The Breeze Hull HP1 comes complete with a removable tracking fin, full backrest with storage pocket, a 4 piece paddle, a double action hand pump with pressure gauge, a repair kit and a carry bag!
BOXED DIMENSIONS - 95 x 55 x 40cm
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- PANELLED, DROP STITCH HIGH-PRESSURE STRUCTURE - Strength, stiffness and light weight
- PROFILED DECK (WITH DEEP V MOULDED TIP SECTIONS FRONT AND REAR) AND STEEP-ANGLED RUN-OFFS - Excellent glide, high performance, lateral stability, directional control
- MANUFACTURED WITH A FUSION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE CLOTHS AND GLUES -Powerful adhesion, durability
- HUGE CAPACITY FOR CARRYING EQUIPMENT IN THE COCKPIT - Plus extra, elasticated carry nets
- VERSATILE DESIGN CONCEPT - Great for all kinds of kayaking styles
- FAST, EASY INFLATION IN APPROX. 5 MINUTES - Thanks to its high pressure pump
- H3 HIGH-PRESSURE VALVES - Reliable, totally air-tight, replaceable
- AUTO-EMPTY BUNG - Fast, easy emptying after use
- FRONT DEFLECTOR - To minimise water entry in heavy chop