The inflatable Solar 410 is intended for recreational excursions and trips on rivers up to WW2.
The SOLAR benefits from many new innovations. Extended decks to help prevent water getting inside the hull, to increase stiffness and further improve performance there is metal reinforcement fitted under the front spray deck which affords extra leg room.
For convenient draining of water there is now a drain facility at the stern. SOLAR in its basic version is equipped with two seats but has the fixtures for a third. Seating positions are variable; SOLAR can be a single, double or a three seat kayak.
Gumotex is branded Innova for the US market.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Commercial grade Hypalon/Nitrilon material
- Adjustable footrest in front and in the back (for conversion to a single kayak)
- Comfortable inflatable seats with backrests
- Elastic ropes for fixing the baggage
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the bow and stern
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin included
- Push-push valves
- Safety relief valve in the bottom of the boat
- Kayak reinforcement
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 80l