The Horizon 435 EasyFisher is one roomy open aluminium boat and is perfect for the fisho or family wanting a little more room.
No matter the size, those who purchase a EasyFisher will be aboard a feature packed vessel comprising of full carpeted floor, two thwart seats, rolled side decks, front casting deck just to name a few.
The EasyFisher range features a nice wide beam and deep bow entry, This allows for easier handling even when choppy conditions are encountered and good stability at rest. Built with top grade marine aluminium and incorporating full internal framing and with internal flotation, the EasyFisher range stands ready to offer years of trouble-free boating.
The 435 EasyFisher is not only suitable for fishing, general boating and watersports but thanks to its efficient deep vee hull it is perfect for ploughing through rougher water often found outside our rivers and estuaries.
The Horizon 435 EasyFisher is the way to go for those seeking a tough rugged craft able to withstand the harsh marine environment.
The Horizon 435 Easyfisher is one of our most popular tiller steer models for a reason!
We have 3 x Horizon 435 Easyfisher aluminium boats currently in stock -
1. We have a brand new Horizon 435 Easyfisher in stock, unpainted, fitted with an electric motor mount and 4 rod holders and it is selling for $8569.00 (Hull only)
2. We have another 435 Easyfisher in stock painted white, fitted with red and grey hull striping, fitted with an electric motor mount and 4 rod holders and it is reduced from $10759.00 to $9399.00 (Hull only - Save $1360!)
3. We have another 435 Easyfisher in stock painted tropical blue, with grey and white hull striping, fitted with an electric motor mount and 4 rod holders and it is reduced from $11629.00 to $9999.00 (Hull only - Save $1630!)
Please call (02) 9745 5555 for package pricing with your choice of Mercury EFI 4 stroke motors with a 6 year warranty and trailers to suit.
Note - Boats shown may include additional options.
Hull only with standard features - $7939.00 (Not in stock)
- 3.0mm bottom and 3.0mm smooth sides
- 2 welded thwart seats
- Anchor well with drain
- Rolled side decks
- Back board
- Carpeted low floor
- Under Floor Flotation
- Double bow eye
- Raised Front Casting Deck with storage Hatch
- Curved foredeck
- External keel
- One Cross bollard on fore deck
- Low profile split bow rail
- Screw in bung x 2
- Solid transom corners
- Side Rails
- 2 x Side pockets
- Rear Step & Rail
- Transom strut
- Two transom handles
- Transducer Bracket