This neat Horizon 462 Stryker XPF rig has a lot going for it.
Built like a tank with ribs spaced 350mm apart through out the whole boat, 3.0mm bottoms and sides and fully welded under gunwales, the Stryker range is fast becoming the boat to have for family and fishing alike.
Built around the Hydro Lift hull and boasting a beam of 2.06m this gives the Stryker great stability while flicking lures and moving around the boat. Like all boats in the extensive Horizon range the 462 Stryker XPF is constructed from the finest marine grade aluminium.
Note - Some boats pictured may have additional options fitted.
Hull only with standard features- $13189.00
- Anchor well
- 3.0mm bottom and smooth sides
- Checker plate fore deck
- Bow/Side Rails/ Nav Light Brackets/ Bow Sprit
- 2 x Rear Step and Rail
- Side Pockets - With Sounder mount
- Full Floor
- Front casting deck - with low floor
- 4 x Seat Bases
- 2 x pedestal seats
- Transducer Bracket
- Extruded Side Decks
- Small Splash well
- Rear Casting deck
- Plumbed live bait tank
- Underfloor Storage
- Electrical accessory kit incl. nav. lights, bilge pump etc
- Electric Motor Mount
- Rod Locker
- Two Tone Paint
- Underfloor storage drainage through transom
- Side control panel
- 50lt underfloor fuel tank - with sender