If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." High expectations go with the territory. The HELIX5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising, 5" widescreen display.
This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 model features CHIRP Digital Sonar, CHIRP Side Imaging, CHIRP Down Imaging, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, the new Humminbird basemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire.
- CHIRP Side Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Side Imaging detail—with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail
- CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range
- Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth
- Base map Built-in: Our enhanced standard base map provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more
- Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® Lake Master® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time
- Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird Lake bMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing
- 1-Year Limited Warranty