Mercury's FourStroke Portables are designed with leading edge features for enhanced reliability and performance.
Put amazing power in the palm of your hand. These compact outboard motors take you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It's worry-free boating at its best.
The innovative tiller handle for the new 20hp and 15hp outboards sets a new standard for portable outboard tiller control, delivering features, functions and craftsmanship never seen before. The new ergonomic and efficient tiller designs enhance your boating experience with revelations in comfort and function. Features Like trouble-free starting thanks to a fast idle and EFI fuel primer system so the engine runs smoother for longer.
We've even added noise-reducing cowls air intake silencers and through prop exhausts for even cleaner and quieter operation.
Available in Short Shaft (M) and Long Shaft (L) options.
Note - As we are unable to ship the petrol motors once added to the cart they need to be picked up in store.
See the full range of Mercury outboards at www.mercurymarine.com.au
- 3 + 3 year warranty option
- Forward shift lever
- Throttle grip mounted stop button
- 1.5 inches (3.8 centimeters) longer than previous handle
- Tiller vertical angle locks at 73 and 45 degrees for easy access and secure highspeed running
- Tiller is adjustable 18 degrees port and starboard from center, enabling installation on either side of the transom
- Light and compact
- Greatly reduced induction noise for a quieter ride
- EPA/CARB approved 3 star OEDA ratiing
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360 steering
- Easy to check oil gauge
- Convenient carrying handle
- Adjustable steering friction device
- Twist grip throttle
- Safety switch and lanyard included