It may be your favourite campsite or fishing spot, whatever you have in mind a Mercury air deck makes the ideal companion.
Quick to pack up and easy to stow in a car boot or boat locker they weigh in about 25% lighter than a comparable boat with a traditional wooden or aluminium floor.
The Mercury high-pressure “X-Stitched” air floor makes for easy, fast setup. Thousands of X-stitched fibers for excellent support. Fifty percent more rigid than traditional air floor systems.
This boat also features heat welded seams!
Bonus Offer! Buy a boat cover for only $150 when you buy a Mercury inflatable valued at $300. Cover must be in stock.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Welded seams
- Large tube diameter for extra buoyancy and stability
- Safety handles for secure grip
- X-stitched air floor. Thousands of x-stitched fibres add much more rigidity than other air deck systems. Also features non-slip patches for safety
- Deep inflatable keel for genuine performance
- Limited assemble to get you in the water quicker
- Heavy duty rub-strake around tube and under keel
- One way water drain valve
- Reliable Mercury air valves
- Two heavy duty D-rings for towing
- Laminated transom to prevent water damage
- 3yr manufacturers warranty
- Complete with oars, bag, pump, seat and repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)