One of the worlds best inflatable boats!
The Mercury 250 Air deck Hypalon is better than ever before thanks to a design that has evolved over many years.
The x-stitched heavy duty air deck floor provides great rigidity and load carrying capacity necessary for today's modern 4-stroke outboards.
The Hypalon material offers resistance to scrapes, the harsh Australian sun, salt water and even gasoline. If your tough on your gear and you want a boat to stand the test of time then this is the one for you.
Bonus Offer! Buy a boat cover for only $150 when you buy a Mercury inflatable valued at $300. Cover must be in stock.
Due to the size of this item when shipped it may need to be delivered to either a business address or the closest freight depot which will dramatically reduce the freight costs. Please call us on 02 9745 5555 for more details.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click ADD TO CART and enter your postcode.
- Heavy duty Hypalon material
- Five air chambers for added safety
- Large tube diameter for extra buoyancy and stability
- Non-skid x-stitched air deck floor
- Soft grab handles gives extra comfort
- Reinforced D rings for extra durability when towing
- Davit lifting points
- Unique one way water drain
- Transom splash guards provides a dryer boat
- Laminated transom to give greater durability
- 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Complete with oars, bag, pump, seat and Hypalon repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)