A top quality, versatile Hypalon RIB that is easy to handle and features the latest hull design for superior performance safety and durability!
With its large tube diameter, flat non slip floor and wide beam this is one dry and stable boat on the water in all conditions.
A popular roomy tender boat come small runabout.
Manufactured using top quality commercial grade Hypalon rubber this RIB will stand up to our harsh Aussie marine environment and is designed to specifically match with the latest 4 stroke outboard engines.
Bonus Offer! Buy a boat cover for only $150 when you buy a Mercury inflatable valued at $350. Cover must be in stock.
Due to the size of this item when shipped it may need to be delivered to either a business address or the closest freight depot which will dramatically reduce the freight costs. Please call us on 02 9745 5555 for more details.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Top quality hypalon tubes
- 3 separate internal air chambers for safety
- Semi-recessed air valves - self draining internal spring-loaded quick seal system with plug
- Euro-style rounded and reinforced end cones
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes make ideal davit lifting points
- Wide beam with large tube diameter
- Flat floor
- Oar stowage
- Heavy duty rub strake
- 5 year warranty
- Complete with oars, bag, pump, seat and Hypalon repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)