The new Mercury 25 and 30hp EFI FourStroke outboards make light work of your biggest adventures.
Quick and compact. Reliable and durable. Efficient and easy to own. FourStroke outboards bring big capabilities to small vessels.
These compact 3 cylinder outboard motors take you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It's worry-free boating at its best.
There are plenty of good reasons these outboards rule the water. Start with no-worry reliability, More low-end torque for excellent acceleration, Increased fuel economy and outstanding overall performance.
Available in Short Shaft (M) and Long Shaft (L) options.
Note - As we are unable to ship the petrol motors once added to the cart they need to be picked up in store.
This pricing is for manual start tiller steer motors. Please call 02 9745 5555 for pricing and availability on electric start or forward steer models.
See the full range of Mercury outboards at www.mercurymarine.com.au
- 3+3 year warranty option
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- Easy to check oil gauge
- Adjustable steering friction device
- Safety switch and lanyard included
- Exceptionally Smooth and Quiet - We balanced the powerhead to make it smoother and crafted soft-rubber mounts that isolate vibration and direct it away. Whether you’re fishing in a quiet cove or having a conversation, you’ll enjoy every minute on the water.
- Easy to Maintain - Spend less time on service and more time on the water with our no-spill oil change system, easy-change gear lube and lifetime maintenance-free valve train.
- Electronic Fuel Injection - Electronic fuel injection (EFI) provides surefire starts in any weather. On manual-start engines, battery-free EFI delivers efficient, reliable performance without a bulky cranking battery.
- Advanced Mercury Tiller - The Mercury tiller adapts to you, not the other way around. You can reverse the grip for left- or right-handed throttling and laterally adjust the tiller angle for better leverage and control.
- Available Power Tilt and Trim - Easy to stow, easy to control. Power tilt and trim, available for 25 and 30hp FourStroke outboards, lets you adjust the running attitude with the push of a button. A major advantage for small vessels and heavy loads.