A practical and affordable RIB suitable for tender applications, fishing and general family fun.
Designed to specifically match with the latest Mercury outboard engines this is a top quality, versatile boat that is easy to handle and features the latest hull design for superior performance safety and durability.
Manufactured using commercial grade hypalon rubber this RIB will stand up to our harsh Aussie marine environment.
Features a new Bow Locker for storage of small anchor and/or personal items and optional centre and side console kits also available.
A very popular rescue/coaching vessel.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Top quality hypalon tubes
- Bow anchor locker
- Pictured with optional bench seat
- 4 separate internal air chambers for safety
- Semi-recessed air valves - self draining internal spring-loaded quick seal system with plug
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes make ideal davit lifting points
- Wide 1.92m beam with large 47cm tube diameter
- Internal oar stowage
- Heavy duty rub strake
- 5 year warranty
- Extra-tough transom made from durable fibreglass as an integral part of the whole hull body
- Complete with 2 paddles, bag, pump, seat and Hypalon repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)