A practical and affordable RIB suitable for fishing, general family fun, tender boat applications and is a very popular rescue/coaching vessel.
Designed to specifically match with the latest outboard engines this is a top quality, versatile boat that is easy to handle and features the latest hull design for superior performance, safety and durability.
Manufactured using commercial grade hypalon rubber this RIB will stand up to our harsh Aussie marine environment and features a new Bow Locker for storage of small anchor and/or personal items.
Optional centre and side console kits are also available and generally in stock.
Due to the size of this item when shipped it may need to be delivered to either a business address or the closest freight depot which will dramatically reduce the freight costs. Please call us on 02 9745 5555 for more details.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Top quality hypalon tubes
- Bow anchor locker
- Pictured with optional bench seat
- 4 separate internal air chambers for safety
- Semi-recessed air valves - self draining internal spring-loaded quick seal system with plug
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes make ideal davit lifting points
- Wide 1.98m beam with large 50cm tube diameter
- Internal oar stowage
- Heavy duty rub strake
- 5 year warranty
- Extra-tough transom made from durable fibreglass as an integral part of the whole hull body
- Available as open tiller steer boat or with optional consoles and forward steering
- Complete with 2 paddles, bag, pump and repair fabric (repair adhesive not included)