Designed specifically for Minn Kota Riptide Instinct and Riptide Terrova QUEST saltwater trolling motors.
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor featuring QUEST technology.
High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion and specifically designed for higher thrust motors and longer shaft lengths.
Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed.
Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).
Suitable for the new Minn Kota Quest motors not the Terrova or Ulterra models.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Designed specifically for motors featuring QUEST technology to meet the increased stress created by high thrust motors and long shaft lengths
- Allows bow-mount trolling motors to be quickly mounted and/or removed from boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drop in over deck-mounted puck
- Constructed of marine grade composite, powder-coated and anodized aluminum, and stainless steel to resist rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with electric steer motors featuring QUEST technology
- Designed for use in freshwater or saltwater