ProSport HD Generation 4 boasts a new tri-surface heatsink design. This new heavy-duty lightweight design delivers significantly faster charging through optimal cooling, while delivering true rated amp output during charge mode.
ProSport HD’s enhanced microprocessor and software provides new digital features including: fuel gauge style Charge Completion Monitor, Charge Mode, individual Fault indicators and three digitally selectable performance charge profiles for Flooded (lead acid), AGM and GEL batteries. HP AGM profile on ProSport HD 20 Dual only.
Fully automatic 5-stage charging enhances battery performance while extending battery life. System Check OK and Battery Status indicators provide real time installation and battery fault status.
Designed for use in harsh environments with our industrial grade jacketed DC and AC power cables which include new molded strain reliefs and wire splitters.
ProMar Digital Technology
Microprocessor and software controlled charging technology for fast, precise charging.
100% of all available charging amps are utilized by distributing unused charging amps to any one or combination of all batteries as needed.
Heavy Duty Tri-Surface Extruded Heat Sink Design 1
Upper, lower and rear facing heat sink design for optimal cooling while delivering true rated constant current charging amps during its two charge mode.
Expanded LED Display with Completion Status Gauge 2
LED fuel gauge style completion status. Four color multi-stage mode LED status bar. Multi-stage Charge Mode, System Check OK, individual Battery Status and Battery Type indication.
Up to 40% lighter compared to an epoxy filled charger.
Auto-Maintain Energy Saver Mode
Monitor and auto maintain batteries only when needed to maintain full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption.
Fully Automatic 5-Stage Digital Performance Charging
5 Stages: Analyzes, charges, conditions, auto maintains and reconditions batteries once a month during storage periods. Fully charges and extends battery life.
Built-in Quality and Safety
Dual inline waterproof fuses, reverse polarity, over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage and ignition protection. Certified to Marine UL 1236. CEC and DOE listed. FCC Class B.
Easy Installation and Operation
Pre-wired with 6’ AC and DC cables.
Battery Type: Group 24–31 Flooded, AGM, HP AGM*, & GEL batteries
3 Year Warranty
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- ProMar Digital Technology - Delivers fast efficient charging in a lightweight design
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology - Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trilling motor or house battery
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators - Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- Storage Recondition Mode - During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector - LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a third high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only
- Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging - Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water
- Energy Saver Mode - After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs, and maximises reserve power performance
- Built-in Quality & Safety - Compact and rugged extruded aluminium design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Battery Type: Group 24-31 Flooded, Gel, AGM, HP AGM (Model 43020 only) batteries
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- 3 year warranty