Introducing the Radar series – Wilderness Systems’ first tri-powered kayak with paddle, power and pedal capabilities.
The Radar features S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology that combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness and Tracking throughout the entire design for ultimate performance in multiple water environments.
In addition to a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement, the Radar boasts state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTraxTM rails, a multitude of storage opportunities,and scupper options to deploy the Helix MD™ Motor Drive (not included), the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (patent pending)(not included) and even multiple electronics options including down-imaging, side-scanning or both.
When utilizing the Helix PD, a built-in steering control system affords easy navigation and hands-free fishing, while the AirPro MAX complements the package with optimized positioning for any mode of travel.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- AirPro Max seat for Hi/Lo/Forward/Aft adjustability
- Flexpod OS Pod – Electronics and/or Motor drive use
- Pedal Drive unit as standard
- Optional Helix Motor Drive available
- Pedal Scupper that accommodates Helix Pedal Drive. Allows use of a transducer when the Helix Motor Drive is in use.
- Keepers XL
- Orbix hatch (115: Round; 135: Oval)
- Rectangular center hatch
- Injection molded carry handles
- SlideTrax (Bow & Stern)
- Power Pole mount (Plate sold separately)
- Skid plate