Minn Kota stabiliser kits are designed to reduce bouncing when underway and trailering. The electric steer stabiliser is a universal mount that reduces bounce on bow-mount trolling motors.
Equipped with a low profile mounting base that allows stabiliser to be easily removed. Pivoting arm can be folded down when not in use.
Compatible with all Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and Powerdrive motors.
The pole can be cut down to suit the required height.
Note: All website prices exclude freight and handling. To calculate the amount please click add to cart, view cart and enter your postcode.
- Reduces motor bounce in the stowed position
- Absorbs vibrations to protect motor shaft
- Folds down when not is use
- Multiple mounting orientations to fit your boat configuration
- Easily removable , leaves only a low profile base
- Stabilizer shaft can be cut to fit
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware